- Girl: Omg, my mom got me One Direction tickets.
- Me: How? They've been sold out forever now.
- Girl: A friend at work sold them to her because she didn't want them anymore.
- Me: ...B-but you don't even like One Direction.
- Girl: I know, but that blond one is kind of cute.
- Me: Niall?
- Girl: Whatever... Bye, I'm going to go ask Becka if she wants to go.
- Me *Watches girl leave room before...* WHY ME?. I'M THE ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD WITHOUT A BLOODY TICKET!!! I HATE BEING POOR!!
what if tattoos just randomly appeared on our skin at key points in our lives and we had to figure out what they meant for ourselves